Click on the NAMI icon above and read about Mental Health Awareness and email me your story. What message, poem, quote, photo or video of hope, struggle or recovery. By sharing your experience, you can let others know that they are not alone. – See more at: https://www.nami.org/Personal-Stories/Steps-to-Stomp-out-Stigma#sthash.IdJTd0dO.dpuf
Shalom provides caring and skilled counseling services in a professional manner . The staff is comprised of local behavioral health professionals who are licensed and credentialed to provide comprehensive services to meet a variety of needs. This includes general and specialty services to children and adults, including Individuals, couples, families, businesses, institutions and churches.
Give us a call and let Shalom’s Professional Play Therapist help your child experience this powerful caring approach to getting the help they need to deal with the challenges they are dealing with.
YOU MAY WANT TO SEEK A COUNSELOR
1. You need a safe, supportive place to explore an issue that is causing you distress.
2. You feel depressed and discouraged and lack motivation.
3. You are experiencing grief over losses either through death or divorce or other conflict.
4. You desire to change feelings or behavior that interfere with your life.
5. You are dissatisfied with the quality of your family relationships.
6. You feel anxious and struggle with handling life events or stresses.
7. You have problems with addictive behavior.
8. You struggle with feelings of anger and bitterness.
9. You would like assistance with parenting issues.
10. You desire to have a more positive outlook about your self and your life.